Skocz do zawartości

3 of 4 Kirov class - 1/700

spacesurfer

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

The Kirov class – 1/700 – I have built two of them all so far: Kirov (Dragon) and Petr Velikij (Trumpeter). Frunze (Trumpeter) gave me my friend as completed. It was in poor condition and I had to do my best to re-build it and re-paint it. It still needs some repairs. As you can see, Dragon´s kit has a shorter hull (the bow is shorter). Easier to build is Dragon; Trumpster´s superstructures are quite complicated and require more patience and precision to complete them properly. Details of both kits are comparable, except of Dragon´s main Fregat and Voschod radars. The original parts were too simple, so I replaced them with scratch build parts (Voschod) or Trumpeter´s parts (Fregat). No metal parts were used; small modifications were carried out, mostly on P.Velikij. Remaining unit of Kirov class – Kalinin is under construction together with Marshal Ustinov and Kuznetsov (all Trumpeter). Admiral Kuznetsov (old, by Italeri) and my Kiev can be seen in pictures.

48b06d2450ef4735m.jpg ed87529d21f9d78fm.jpg 361c524c4d725fc7m.jpg

a82ac3c3a5fdb877m.jpg 4ce8f308f7f43786m.jpg 95c857d063ee2687m.jpg

48eed4750ff5af51m.jpg a9d2bf6858019387m.jpg