Skocz do zawartości

Jak-52 scale 1:72 Amodel kit

l39zaalbatros

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Here mine last build model kit. The Jak-52, scale 1:72 Amodel kit. I build this kit for or SIG ( special interest Group IPMS Holland) theme. This year or project is "trainers" I build the kit in the color of HUAF. Its not a difficult kit, only every part need some sanding. I did some update, cockpit, self made canopy, because I whanted to make a kit with open canopies, (kit part to thick). arials, landinggear. The kit did have a other prob, also self made. The insignia decals are from HAD, other decals came frome the "sparebox" I airbrush the kit with Gunze Hobby color.

I hope you like mine first upload.

Also I would like to thanks the guy's who helped me on the forum

The Dutchman.

DSC08161.jpg

DSC08162.jpg

DSC08310.jpg

DSC08307.jpg

DSC08309.jpg

Hi Joz!

I couldn't really believe your kind words regarding Amodel kit. I have made one and I know these kits are pain in the back side Anyway I can see that you managed to make a decent model out of the box contents. The painting scheme looks aggressive – I like it a lot. I also admire the scratch built upgrade parts you have made. One thought that strikes me is – wouldn’t it be easier to press mould a complete canopy and the cut out each segment? At least I do it this way and I find it worth recommending. I like the harnesses you have made – are these photo etched details?

P.S. Whats next?

Regards,

Pete

Hi pete,

Thanks for the nice words. About the Amodel kit, your right, I'm to positive. For me it was the second time that I make canopy parts. It was a option for a total canopy . The harnesses I make from sigaret papier.

At this moment I work on several kits for the SIG table 2x Czech Mig-21um, HUAF Mig-29ub, Polish , Iskra and Orlik

The Mig-21um are ready for there last farnish

Mig-29ub in progress need some other pylons ( think must be selfmade) Still not found the right one

Iskra in progress, used metal parts set from Parts.

And I just start the Orlik kit, the last one I most like, a beautiful resin kit.

The Dutchman

Hi Joz!

I couldn't really believe your kind words regarding Amodel kit. I have made one and I know these kits are pain in the back side Anyway I can see that you managed to make a decent model out of the box contents. The painting scheme looks aggressive – I like it a lot. I also admire the scratch built upgrade parts you have made. One thought that strikes me is – wouldn’t it be easier to press mould a complete canopy and the cut out each segment? At least I do it this way and I find it worth recommending. I like the harnesses you have made – are these photo etched details?

P.S. Whats next?

Regards,

Pete

Wow, wow, triple times wow!

I have one Amodel kit on my bench right now, Pitts Special, so I have the idea of what you had to deal with. So let me say again - wow!