Skocz do zawartości

Mazda Rx 7 Group B

vitanvk

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hello.

Sorry i do not write in Polish, but my English is better:)

I am a modeller from Bulgaria and like very much building rally cars.

I decided to produce a full multimedia resin kit of Mazda Rx 7 Group B car and would like to show you the progress. As a starting base i will use Tamiya and Monogram kit.

85acropolisrallyingvarc2.jpg

First, i casted the Tamiya body, before the big transformation

45245_350320178401414_1673327243_n_zps5d4dda8a.jpg

Then i decided to use the second casted body and make the fenders. Very rough, but after the putty it will take a good shape

1_zpsd055a116.jpg

3_zps9972ae1e.jpg

4_zps27a3170e.jpg

5_zps9eb2b027.jpg

Regards,

Vitan

Edytowane przez Gość

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

a little, but important update. The wheels for the model were created. They came out really nice i think. Meanwhile, the work on the body continues, so i hope soon i will be able to show this to you finished.

mazdarx7groupbwheels_zpse1fcfcdf.jpg

Very nice project. I'll be watching with interest. I like the models like this and i waiting for progress.

First of all: welcome, foreigner ;) Good to see someone new. It's not my favourite branch of modelling but I'll keep watching your topic, especially if it's a B-class car, crazy cars, crazy class

I see you're not just glueing parts from the box, that's good, we like guys with invention, I see there'll be much to look at here. Keep at the good work!

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Time for a little update on the project. I have received the 3D printed wheels and would say i am very happy with the result:)

DSCN1771_zpsa05eae23.jpg

Meanwhile i continue with the work on the body and the details-the skeleton for front lights was done and now it has to be shaped. i also corrected the front and rear bumpers and the front hood.

Lots of work was done and as you see lots of work needs to be done…..

Therefore not so much to see, actually everything appeared to be a bit more complex than i thought at the beggining...but i guess i got the spirit of the car already..

DSCN1787_zpscc77d46a.jpg

DSCN1783_zpsd78b8e74.jpg

DSCN1777_zpsb2cd7324.jpg

Work continues,

• 7 months later...