Skocz do zawartości

Scania R730 8x4 Heavy Haulage Tractor - 1:24

truckmodell

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hi

My new project is Scania R730 8x4 Heavy Haulage Tractor. At first estimation are some parts like parts from complete MAD Scania, tower and wheels are changed. The engine in this complete is standard for Italeri and is not OK so that I will remake it, I will also remake some resin parts which don't like and this parts I will substitute with polystyren.

General impression is ok, it looks great and I'm glad of this project.

Thank you for this model to Heinz Schwarz and Guido Kehder.

DSC09006_zpswj7d3q1x.jpg

DSC09007_zpsokwfg0ov.jpg

I don't like resin parts too, so i don't use them at all. Mostly because the material itself - full of air bubbles, hard to glue, difficult to paint and often comes disorted and chunky - not my cup of tea. I don't understand how some modellers can spend like 200 euro for some lousy, resin tanskit, they must be insane. About the kit - That's surprising - they changed whole chassis, but engine remain from early 4 series. What about rear suspension, is it changed, or it's still Italeri?

Hi

I will make on CNC new engine. Suspension is from Italeri but I think that is correct. In this complete is photo CD and here you see 4 pictures. I gather from this pictures that is suspension correct but I don't have better pictures for solid proof.

DSC05873_zpsugqacwfr.jpg

DSC05880_zpshbkdro88.jpg

DSC05893_zpsr9f9obhf.jpg

DSC05954_zpsi38iic5i.jpg

Hi

My answer about error in plan "part no. 7":

I don't say that is this catastrophe of world extensions and I never said that are parts bad made or is the model bad quality.

My opinion is still positive and I assert that is worth to buy this model! This article is very good made!

All parts which I will repair I will repair because of my wish and not because of errors!

With this pictures I want to warn on error in plan that you will not glue "part no.7" on wrong side and with this I don't think anything badly.

Good man! I'm watching the subject with interest. Italeri Scania R is not my cup of tea, however it's....my favourite truck maker. Unfortunately I don't have a patience to fix all errors that Italeri did with that model, that's why I transfered to Emek (for now anyway), and I always admire modellers who decide to build Scanias. Good luck with the build.