Skocz do zawartości

K-123 Alfa - Maquette - 1/400

spacesurfer

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hello spacesurfer. I am glad to see you here. You understand Polish as much, as we understand Slovak, perhaps... Anyway, if you need some translation, do not bother to ask me. Or maybe consider using one of on-line translators. They do not work perfectly, but at least, they would give you general sense of particular posts...

Your model is good looking, but decals are shining. You should paint it colourless paint after paste decals

And we glad, that this forum helps to model for modellers from other countries

(Edit) And if you have more models, show them

I plan to add one layer of colourless paint, I did not have enough time to do so, actually I have not done this to any of kits before... Alfa is going to be the first One more thing: there is quite bad situation in Slovakia with buying necessary equipment for modelling and also kits. I bought this Alfa in Czech republic, in Slovakia is no reliable shop or e-shop offering for example Alanger, Maquette, Zvezda or even Trumpeter kits. Only colours I can buy in my hometown Banska Bystrica (central Slovakia) are Revell and Humbrol...

Hey spacesurfer,

welcome on modelwork board !!

Your Alfa is very nice, fine colors and paint work, one issue is with decals - a little bit shining. Colorless paint is necessary. On second side this model is so small, so ;-)

For me is

Do you have more pictures of your models?? I am sure they are welcomed on our forum.

About your problem with modeling stuff, do you also have problems with online shops (you know from different country, Poland, Czech Rep.) - the problems I don't know with delivery or something like this still occur?

One more time, welcome on modelwork and have fun!!

Best regards,

k.

I really appreciate your friendly aproach to foreign visitors Yes, Alfa will get one layer of colourless paint in the near future. I am finishing TAKR Kiev, I will add its pictures here.

I have tryed on-line modelling shop from CzechRepublic once. All has been OK, but the problem were the delivery charges, which were almost as high as the price of the kit - this is really confusing...

On the other hand, I can use our Slovak shops, but here are some brands NOT available OR ship/submarine kits are not in offer... Generally ship / submarine modelling is not much popular here in Slovakia. Of 444 kits displayed on local modelling contest in my hometown I counted 2 ships and 6 submarines...

Hey,

OK, so I (we) am (are) waiting for pictures of Alfa and of course "Kiev" and ... your next projects.

Yes, I understand your problem with delivery costs ... I have the same with orders from US and UK ... but sometime we do not have different way. So ... keep smiling, you are not alone

But, on the other side ... if your local shop will know that you (customer!!!) want something different ... maybe they can change "the one proper way" and offer what you need/want.

So, good luck!!!

Best regards,

k.