Skocz do zawartości

Late 1930's Polish & Czech Aircraft Builds

Ian

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Since I visited Krakow twice last year I have become fascinated with late 1930's Polish aircraft  and some Czech aircraft as flown by Aces such as Frantisek. I spent a small fortune in the four models shops in Krakow and since the Covid 19 Lock down here in the UK have built several of the models I bought last year. They are in both 1:72 and  1:48 scales with some kits being marvelous and some like the KP Letov and Mastercraft PWS 26 proving a bit more of a challenge! 

Here are some of my completed models, although not up to the standard of some of the experts on this forum, I do feel that my skills are improving with every model I build.

Thanks for looking.

Ian 

IMG_1826.jpg

IMG_1809.jpg

IMG_1735.jpg

IMG_1640.jpg

IMG_2449(Edited).jpg

• Like 9

Thanks Guys,

I have in fact just started prepping the Mirage 1:48 PZL 11C and not enjoying the experience. There is a high degree of flash, especially on the small detail parts and the fuselage halves don't fit together vey well.  No where near as good as the Arma 1:72 scale kit.