Skocz do zawartości

Ural 375 ICM at 1/72

nonoece

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Good evening friends!

Recently registred on the forum, I would like to share images of one of my models.

I built this ICM 1/72 scale kit in mid-february.

It was the first time that I built a vehicule, and this ural was initially destinated to run on an apron around a transport aircraft which was, in fact, never built. But I found this Ural sympathic and I think he is the beginner of a new hobby for me, diverted from aircraft modedelling.

Just wheels were made larger, and few details like plasticard for windows.

Here he is, so tell me your point of view, and thanks for your comment.

mini_080210070404223961703464.jpg

mini_080210070425223961703465.jpg

"Au revoir" = goodbye from France,

Nono

"Bonjour"

Thanks for your comment.

There is a lot of beautiful Ural trucks exposed on forums, but this is my first so I'm proud of my model, even if it's only plastick!

You know Ural truck better than me, so tell me if I'm on the wrong way with my modification:

Tires are larged 1mm more. So wheels are centered again. Photos of real truck show sometimes impressive large tires on front view, with intensive use.

No others modifications, only cable - mirror - hooks were made of electrical wire, and the support of fifth wheel is upgraded with plastic.

PS: English is a common base of communication (I prefer French!! ), but you can answer in polish language if you want or if some don't want to use it, internet translator will work for us.

Have a good day,

Witaj

Nono

Hello.

You wrote that is your first vehicle , so i must to say , like to the first vehicle it really nicely you did it. There are many differences beetwen aircraft and afv modeling, you can see . In your model I olny prefer to change that tarpaulin on boxes , it looks unrealistic.

Greetings

Artez

Hello,

Wow, fantastic model. I like russian trucks very much especially Ural which is very big. Firstly when I watched your model I thought that it's 1/35. You must spent many hours building this Ural truck, because it is very beautiful. Hmmm, I have a question, could you say something about paints which you used in this model??? I ask, because this green looks great for russian armour.

Yours sincerely

Jacques

Nice model, bad photos. Who would think ICM can be built to such a beautiful model? Could you please post better photos?

PS: English is a common base of communication (I prefer French!! ), but you can answer in polish language if you want or if some don't want to use it, internet translator will work for us.

Have a good day,

Witaj

Nono

I hate to do it to you, but the way your translator translated the last part ("Have a good day,

Witaj

Nono")

doesn't make any sense in Polish. "Witaj" can be used at a beginning of a letter / message, but definitely not at the end. Plus it is singular. Plural would be "witajcie".

Do not trust translators. Translators are crap

Hello,

Thanks again for your comment,

here you will find same but better photos, for your pleasuremini_080909102348223962474515.jpg

mini_080909102433223962474520.jpg

I found this ICM funny, but small parts broke each time I cut them...

I bought their Zil131 few weeks ago, but I have some others kits to build before.

For Jacub, paint is HobbyColor H80 acrylic: as usual, one layer of grey with black touch, one green H80, white touch for clear some surfaces and H80 at the end, white brush for finish.

As say Artez, load on this cargo looks unrealstick, I should better do it with paper than plasticard, and I don't succeed in painting it matt not gloss.

You are right for translator too, sometimes result isn't first goal wanted, and sometimes it's funny to read it when translated! Therefore I will use these english words, your advice is important , I want to be polite .

So thank you for your help, Mierzu, for the moment translation of others topic is okay, but there is no doubt I will have a problem one day, so thanks again! Polish language seems to be as difficult as french language for writing it.

Your forum is really sympathic, not only for kind words, but for true comment.

Bye

Nono

Hi,

I don't know zv product, I will search.

I 'm happy to discuss with you, I saw this model on net before , it's beautiful: Bravo!! I'm a member of your fanclub you know

I haven't seen this correction, thanks to tell me.

For wheels, as I say, a photo of a real truck show really big tires, may be they weren't good tires. I think it was because they were very used, without markings below , and I want to have same feeling when looking at my model. I have to find the photo...

Bye Nono

Hi nonoece and a warm welcome to Modelwork! I really admire both models you've presented so far. Hope to see more of your excellent work. If language is no barrier to you, maybe you'd like to open some workshop thread and share your experience with us.

Regards,

Marudek

Hi,

what to say... awesome. Congratulations. I had never tried with ICM but your production is very impressive. The one think I personally don't lie is the cover of the cargo. It looks-like a rubber sheet , a bit unrealistic. I am sure that you can very easily improve that.

Cheers!

I don't know zv product, I will search.

ZV models was the first producer of Ural models. Then the same molds were used by Omega and now ICM.

You can see reviews on Miln's page if I remember.

I bought ACE armor for Afgan War and I plan to make cargo version of 4320 in the future.

I discover for this origin, what about others Icm kits? Is it same origin?

With armor, 4320 will look impressive, good idea.

Cher Jonak, ton français est très bon, j'ai cru avoir démarré le traducteur! Next model will be Lav Grizzly but special paint, hummm surprise! ...if nobody has found yet...

Thanks ,

amitiés

Nono