Skocz do zawartości

Scrachtbuilding a GSP-55 (model budowany od podstaw...)

juliopillet

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

These are the planes of the GSP-55 with the last added details, the low part of the transporter hull with the lids of record, the low part of the hull of the pontoon (the Superior when it is gathered on the carrier). Likewise I have rectified the form of the pontoon with new profiles for the Bow and the Stern.

I hope that you should like and for none it has begun his own model based on other planes and have now when to rectify.

Thank You friends.

To s± rzuty GSP-55 z ostatnio dodanymi szczegó³ami, dolnej czê¶ci kad³uba pojazdu i pontonu. Wrysowa³em nowe, poprawione wrêgi w kad³ub pontonu.

Mam nadziejê, ¿e je¿eli robili¶cie w³asny model to te poprawione rzuty wam siê przydadz±.

Dziêkujê wam przyjaciele...

GSP-55-PORTA-1.jpg

GSP-55-1.jpg

GSP-55ponton-1.jpg

GSP-55superiorylateral.jpg

GSP-55superiorponton.jpg

GSP-55SUPERIORDESPLEGADO1-72-1.jpg

Julio Pillet.

It is impossible! I'm impressive your precision and patience...

To jest niemożliwe! Jestem zachwycony twoją precyzją i cierpliwością

You constructing very nice model:)

You are a master!

Budujesz niezły model, jesteś mistrzem!

I waiting for a new post with your progress.

Czekam na now post z postępem w budowie.

Edytowane przez Gość

After correcting the planes, I happen to retouch the Bow and the Stern of the model of the Pontoon to adapt them.

Po korekcie rzutów, widok na rufê i wznios dna pontonu.

100_0882.jpg

Meanwhile I hope that the new pieces should dry off decide to begin the train of rolling.

Tymczasem mam nadzieje, ¿e nowe elementy wyschn± zanim zabiorê siê do toczenia...

100_0887.jpg

My original idea was to use pieces in resin of that of a PT-76 but since I have not found in my city any kit of one but if I came across with one 2S1 of SKIF I am going to use it as base. It needs more work since they are not the same type of suspension, what is going to have to realize me the tensile Wheel in scraht, to modify the Wheel tractor as well as the arms of every wheel, but at least it has seven wheels and the chains of an appropriate lenght.

I happen to detail the pontoon, because I have not found the strips of wood in appropriate quantity have had to realize a miscellany of them for that I wait do not be evident too much. The only shop that distributes articles of "EveerGreen" in my city, has stopped bringing them with what I have met ovligado to taking me only what they had of remains.

I have used " Half round " of 1,5 mm in the low part and in the sides but I have had to use of 1 mm in the top part and in hoods of Bow and Stern.

Mój oryginalny pomys³ na u¿ycie odlanych z ¿ywicy kó³ od PT-76 odk³adam, bo nie znalaz³em w moim mie¶cie jego modelu, jest natomiast 2S1 firmy SKIF i jego bêdê u¿ywa³ jako podstawê do wykonania zawieszenia. Przez to, ¿e nie mam dok³adnie tego samego typu zawieszenia bêdê musia³ w³o¿yæ w ten model wiêcej pracy. Du¿o pracy bêdzie wymaga³o ko³o napinaj±ce, „obrêcze” na ko³ach i g±sienice.

Pokazuje szczegó³y wykonania pontonu. Poniewa¿ nie znalaz³em odpowiednich pasków z drewna wykona³em je z tworzywa. Jedyny sklep który rozprowadza takie listewki wstrzyma³ ich sprowadzanie. U¿y³em wykonanych przez siebie pasków tworzywa 1mm o szeroko¶ci 1,5 mm, które s± zaokr±glone ze strony wzniosu dziobu i rufy..

100_0892.jpg

100_0893.jpg

100_0894.jpg

100_0896.jpg

In this image it is seen as little by little the model is taking form. It even remains enough for doing.

Na tym zdjêciu widaæ jak model powoli nabiera wygl±du, widaæ te¿ ile jeszcze jest do zrobienia...

100_0897.jpg

My following step has been to realize the train of rolling, for it I began for altering the motive wheel, doing to him four holes (0º, 90º, 180º and 270º) to each of two parts that constitute it.

100_0901.jpg

Later I cut and filed of the side street of the hull of 2S1 of Skif, the piece where the arm of the suspension goes out, to give the finished set, (union - arm-wheel) in the side of the GSP-55.

100_0904.jpg

2S1 it takes two wheels in a sense and five in other in every side for what it is necessary to go taken care of not making a mistake on having placed the suspension in our model.

I have done news pieces of the tension system of the chain since I discovered that the first ones, semicircle, were incorrect. Here you can see them.

100_0907.jpg

The chains in the model of Skif, they are formed by two stretches of links for every game of suspension. I have needed to cut of one of them eight links them to fit to the GSP-55, also I had to add him to each of the unions, a thin sheet of plastic, (plate of plastic of 0,25 mm) so that for effect of the tension, two stretches of links should not separate.

100_0923.jpg

100_0909.jpg

With two completed sides, I have devoted myself to add details to the model. Noone needed a special attention with what it happened to put you simply a few photos.

I have been useful of the model of Skif, all the pieces that both share; lights of highway and hooks of dragging.

100_0917.jpg

100_0922.jpg

100_0918.jpg

Also I have been useful of the photogravure of Skif, a grill that fits, with a light finishing touch, to my model.

100_0920.jpg

Model views:

100_0919.jpg

100_0921.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hey!

I can see, you used a "second hand" tracks and caterpillar (made with gum)

Hmm... Mayby you buy a plastic/metall caterpillar links (nexus?!)

I see, metal/plastic caterpillar looks realy good!

Widzę, że użyłeś używanych kół i gumowych gąsienic, Może kupisz sobie plastikowe lub metalowe gąsienice z ogniw.

Uważam że metalowe/plastikowe gąski wyglądają naprawde dobrze!

dzikichomik, caterpillar to gąsienica (robaczek), natomiast gąski na czołgu to tracks (ew. caterpillar tracks, ale to już trochę przesada).

• 6 months later...

After almost seven months without doing anything, one of these epochs that I suppose all we have, I have recaptured the construction of the model. To revive, I have happened to do one of the things that less I like, paint mock-ups, so I have given two layers of Humbrol 147 like coverage and then I have painted the model in green Humbrol 78.

100_0948.jpg

I spent a pair of days looking for information about the correct color, in Internet and in magazines and books, quite very confused or giving references of colors that do not exist already, Humbrol 114 is the one that almost always appears, until I came across with a forum where someone was saying that one had asked about it an ancient member of the Soviet Army: “ What green do you used? ” And this one answered him: “ Green? Any green that we had to hand. ”

I am conviced by this because it was that more I have and it looks oneself enough like the color of the photos that I have of the real model.

100_0960.jpg

Further on I will devote myself to add the details that are absent in the model, now I have happened to construct the ramps.

They are a "Latticework" of rods that to give him soundness and to avoid breaks, I have been giving to a base of plate of plastic of 0 ' 10 mm to which later I have opened all the "cells" with a chopper X-act.

100_0963.jpg

I have given the wings and as soon as four pieces were finished, I prepared to construct the system of folded.

Since it did not want to leave the fixed, but mobile pieces so that the model was seen in his different ways of use, realize at first a simplification of the real system of folded, but it has not given good result.

100_0975.jpg

So I have had that rebuild but this time with all the pieces. The limitations are a little out of scale since of working with plastic, sometimes they force to it.

100_0970.jpg

100_0984.jpg

Here you have a decomposition of the secondhand pieces. In the first attempt, only I put three principal arms of the system, but on having folded it, it was remaining without shrinking completely, for what I turned out to be forced to realize four pieces that form it. This way if that stays like must be, putting out a little the second joint and the ramp to evenness of the side street.

100_0986.jpg

The first attempt.

100_0975.jpg

The final solution.

100_0987.jpg

Here you have a photo of as the ramps stay with the rest of the model.

100_0992.jpg

Hi,

Sorry if I writte in english. I don't speak polski, in reality, I only speak Spanish. It's for thit that my post are in english, beacuse I speak a little english in the School.

Sorry.

Julio Pillet.

You can speak in english cause you are member from other country. Only Polish members got to write posts in both versions (English and translated to Polish).

[pl]Możesz pisać po angielsku ponieważ jesteś członkiem forum z innego kraju. Tylko polscy użytkownicy muszą pisać posty w dwóch wersjach językowych[/pl]

Sorry if I writte in english. I don't speak polski,

Do worry with it... fortunately the pictrures are in Polish...

Excelent job.

Beautiful model of very interesting vehicle.

I'm looking forward to the next progress....

Nie martw się tym... na szczęście obrazki są po polsku

Świetna robota.

Piękny model interesującego pojazdu.

Czekam z niecierpliwością na następne postępy...