Skocz do zawartości

Lista modeli pojazdów militarnych i dodatków w skali 1/48

Aleksander Zielony

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• 4 weeks later...

Zapowiedzi z Tamiya.

Tamiya 32603 1/48 German Heavy Tank Tiger I Early Production (Eastern Front)

Cytat

Tamiya welcomes an updated version of the German Heavy Tank Tiger I Early Production model which was originally released as Item 32504 (die-cast lower hull) in 2004. The Tiger I was one of the most powerful heavy tanks during WWII and its variations have early to late production vehicles. 200 early production vehicles were produced from November 1942 to June 1943 and they were in service in Tunisia from the end of 1942 and Eastern Front, too.

• H parts (lower hull) are from Item 32575 (1/48 German Tiger I Late Production), and E parts (turret)/ F parts (upper hull) based upon Item 32504 are modified for plastic parts’ assembly.
• Lower and side hull are depicted by separate parts (diecast, one-piece hull in Item 32504).
• Assembly type tracks have one-piece straight sections.
• Metal chassis weights give the model a realistic heavy feel.
• Includes two new marking options to depict the 503rd Heavy Panzer Battalion (3-color camouflage pattern) or 502nd Heavy Panzer Battalion (overall Dark Yellow).

Tamiya 32601 1/48 British Main Battle Tank Challenger 2 (Desertised)

Cytat

Tamiya is delighted to announce a new addition to its extensive 1/48 scale series– the British Main Battle Tank Challenger 2. The Challenger 2 featured an engine based on that of the Challenger 1 (Britain’s main battle tank during the Gulf War), double-pin, double-block tracks and newly designed turret. Its deployment started in 1994, and about 120 Challenger 2s were in service as the main tank of the 7th Armored Brigade in Iraq War in 2003.

Key Model Features:
• The new mold authentically captures the form of Challenger 2 with canvas skirts on side hull, square muffler cover and Combat Identification Panel.
• Moving main gun features realistic elevation.
• Weld lines and side skirts’ ripples are faithfully depicted.
• Features plastic chassis.
• Assembly type tracks have one-piece straight sections.
• Metal chassis weight gives the model a realistic heavy feel.
• One commander torso figure at the cupola hatch is included.
• Comes with one marking option to depict a vehicle which took part in the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
11 godzin temu, letalin napisał:

Mam nadzieję, że to początek serii Stuartów.  

FB_IMG_1668848934676.jpg

Doskonała wiadomość :) z drugiej strony - ile mieliśmy dotychczas przypadków systematycznego rozwijania rodziny pojazdów w 1/48 przez Tamijunię? Niezbyt wiele...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

339118731_192724000183577_13016377197126459_n.thumb.jpg.c11edd784b7929302e74002cc5cdb4f7.jpg

https://pme.org.pl/2023/04/01/rakietowoz-wczesna-konfiguracja-rakieton-atomka-pme3d-1-48/

(na wypadek, gdyby ktoś potraktował powyższy obrazek jako dezinformację - istotnie, 'pudełkowe' wydanie rzeczonego modelu nie istnieje, natomiast na końcu linkowanego artykułu zainteresowani znajdą projekt modelu 3D do samodzielnego wydruku)

Edytowane przez caughtinthemiddle
  • Like 5

• 3 months later...

MiniArt się rozkręca powoli w dodatkach do skali 1:48

Boxart FIELD WORKSHOP 49012 MiniArt

dodatkowo RFM zapowiada M1024A1 M-ATV

Boxart M1024A1 M-ATV 4801 Rye Field Model

no i Tamiya takiego cudaka pokazała British 2-ton 4x2 Ambulance

Boxart British 2-ton 4x2 Ambulance 32605 Tamiya 

Edytowane przez Markuz
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...